Journey’s End offers a welcome respite to the weary traveler. A romantic sleigh bed and the soft beige lend a Victorian feel to the room. We know with a room as beautiful as this, you’ll wish your stay with us would never end. Private patio has view of Thunder Mountain. Maximum Occupancy: 2.
Larger view of Thunder Mountain, Juniper trees and cactus.
Your stay includes our full two-course gourmet breakfast. In the afternoon, join us for raspberry lemonade, filtered water, unsweetened mint iced tea and our famous homemade cookies. During the winter months, we have hot teas and hot chocolate.
- King Size Bed
- Triple Sheeting
- Gas Fireplace
- Private Patio
- Private Bath
- Two Person Jacuzzi Tub
- Plush Robes for Your Comfort
- Home Made Bath Salts Using Essential Oils
- Spacious Floor Plan
- 32’ Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Connection
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer and Coffee Maker
- Telephone & Answering Machine
- Wine Glasses and Opener
- Complimentary Concierge Service
- This Room is on the First Floor
- Non-Smoking Environment
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air