Cherry furniture with a traditional feel. The duvet is patterned in gold, sage and burgundy. The loveseat sleeper is upholstered in beige and sleeps a third person. Stunning views from the room and second story balcony. Maximum Occupancy: 3.
Enjoy the views of Bear Mountain, Doe Mesa, Cockscomb, partial Thunder Mountain view and Ant Hill.
Your stay includes our full two-course gourmet breakfast. In the afternoon, join us for raspberry lemonade, filtered water, unsweetened mint iced tea and our famous homemade cookies. During the winter months, we have hot teas and hot chocolate.
- King Size Bed
- Triple Sheeting
- Gas Fireplace
- Private Deck
- Private Bath
- Two Person Jacuzzi Tub
- Plush Robes for Your Comfort
- Home Made Bath Salts Using Essential Oils
- Spacious Floor Plan
- 32’ Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Connection
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer and Coffee Maker
- Telephone & Answering Machine
- Wine Glasses and Opener
- Complimentary Concierge Service
- This Room is on the Second Floor
- Non-Smoking Environment
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air