Anderson Ranch is our tribute to the Wild and Woolly West. Let your imagination travel far from modern day life to a vision of cowboys exploring the breathtaking canyons surrounding Sedona. You’ll find fabrics in shades of taupe, black and rust. Private patio has view of Cathedral Rock. Maximum Occupancy: 2.
Views of Juniper & Pinion Pines, Airport Mesa and Cathedral Rock.
Your stay includes our full two-course gourmet breakfast. In the afternoon, join us for raspberry lemonade, filtered water, unsweetened mint iced tea and light snacks. During the winter months, we have hot teas and hot chocolate.
- King Size Bed
- Triple Sheeting
- Gas Fireplace
- Private Patio
- Private Bath
- Two Person Jacuzzi Tub
- Plush Robes for Your Comfort
- Home Made Bath Salts Using Essential Oils
- Spacious Floor Plan
- 32’ Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Connection
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer and Coffee Maker
- Telephone & Answering Machine
- Wine Glasses and Opener
- Complimentary Concierge Service
- This Room is on the First Floor
- Non-Smoking Environment
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air