2nd Floor/King Bed. Pine furniture with desert decor. A ceiling fan for the warm days. Second story views and sunsets are spectacular. Maximum Occupancy: 3.
Private balcony views are spectacular. You can also see Alma de Sedona’s Labyrinth, Medicine Wheel, Bear Mountain, a partial view of Thunder Mountain and Ant Hill plus a higher view of the side yard. This is one of two rooms with a sunset view.
Your stay includes our full two-course gourmet breakfast. In the afternoon, join us for raspberry lemonade, filtered water, unsweetened mint iced tea and light snacks. During the winter months, we have hot teas and hot chocolate.
- King Size Bed
- Triple Sheeting
- Gas Fireplace
- Private Deck
- Private Bath
- Two Person Jacuzzi Tub
- Plush Robes for Your Comfort
- Home Made Bath Salts Using Essential Oils
- Spacious Floor Plan
- 32’ Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Connection
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer and Coffee Maker
- Telephone & Answering Machine
- Wine Glasses and Opener
- Complimentary Concierge Service
- This Room is on the Second Floor
- Non-Smoking Environment
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air